Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kit from Casandra Crimsonchin





Writing from Pandora's Blog. Photos from Casandra Crimsonchin but the photo of the kit is incomplete... hopefully we will update this soon!

I received my package from Lady Arabella at the beginning of the week and now my package from Cassandra Crimsonchin! The photos aren't in order because I suck at blogger and I am too excited to spend the time fixing it!!! Plus I got so many things I am going to have to have two blog posts of photos!!
Here is the list of items:
No Sheep for You book by Amy R. Singer
Pretty mint green fabric
4 skeins of Elizabeth Lavold Hempathy (2 grey, 2 blueish-green)
1 spool of orange-mixed thread
Knit Picks DPN in US 8 (they are multi colored, I think they have a name)
1 skein of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky in wine colorway
Owl bookmarker (absolutely cute!)
Time-Turner sticker kit! (Love it!! I might be nerdy enough to wear it soon.)
Spring loaded metal notebook holder with a horse on it (one of the refills was snatched along with the pen. I was successful at getting the pen back- it hold to holder together!)
Accessory box with a tape measure inside and a magnet top filled with needles (You must of known I can't keep up with the damn things!!)
Magnet Knitting notion (I am pretty sure they are stitch holders but I am not sure! They are really cute!)
Bubble and Bee lotion stick in Coconut and Lime (I can't wait to open it!)
2 Twizzler Licorice bits
3 chocolate bars- Godiva, Ghirardelli, and Green and Black's (one has already been devoured)
One gorgeous red cabled purse with bamboo handles!!!!
Last but not least, a very sweet note with a snitch on it
My photos don't do everything justice. I might have to redo the photo of the owl.

1 comments:

Pandora on April 28, 2009 at 12:33 PM said...

I plan to fix this...last time I checked it was working.

 

My Blog List

Term of Use

HSKS Best Kits Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino