Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Voting Time!!


Best Kits Voting Has Begun!

Hello Everyone! The time has come for all HSKS6 students to cast their votes for who have made the best kits!

Here are the guidelines and instructions.

1- Go house by house. You will vote for one kit per house.

2- Visit all the links listed on the left hand side of this blog by house. The links go directly to the blog post about the spoilers kit. For example, if you go to my name, Bevin Rae Mooney, it will link directly to my spoilee and the blog she wrote about the kit I made for her.

3- Choose which kit you think is the best in each house by the name on the link.

4- Email me: bevinraemooney(at)gmail(dot)com with your four selections. Optionally, you can add WHY you chose the ones you did... this will benefit those you vote for in the end.

If your kit is not listed and you know it has arrived, email me ASAP and I will take it up with the Head Girl of your spoilers house.

If you are listing your kit from your spoiler, email me ASAP as well so I can add it.

DEADLINE: All votes must be cast by 9:00 p.m. Hogwarts Time (a.k.a. Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday, December 2nd.

Mistress Wartbobble will be announcing all awards the following day.

Good Luck Everyone!

0 comments:

 

My Blog List

Term of Use

HSKS Best Kits Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino