Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Welcome to the Best Kits Blog!




Hi Everyone, Bevin Rae from Ravenclaw here!

I'll be setting up and fleshing out this blog as quickly as possible... the 6th year of HSKS has already been amazing with lots of spell practice, duels, quidditch, and of course, knitting and crocheting for your spoilee and the holidays ahead!

Upcoming blogs will include information for you on:

Kit guidelines
Kit embellishment ideas
Owl delivery assistance
Photographic suggestions (Remember, we have end of term contest for the best kit!)



What else would you like to see?! Leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

1 comments:

Emma Wigworthy on October 25, 2008 at 3:53 PM said...

Great to see this Bevin - I'm sure the tips will help folk. I found such tips invaluable in HSKS4, my first ever swap!

 

My Blog List

Term of Use

HSKS Best Kits Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino